For those who believe clothing should be an expression of ourselves, but not 0ur value (mind over price tag), who aren't afraid to shake up an office casual day or who want to let their hair down on the weekends.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sunday

Recap: Plaid Skirt III - The Pleated


Apologies for the delay between posts. I think I've successfully recovered from my allergies, but now have moved on to packing up my belongings for a more spacious yet cheaper environment. It's highly possible that things with get off kilter here, but I'll try my best.

Thrift store skirt number three is a pleated skirt. Here's the deal with this type of skirt. It may come off looking like a high school uniform no matter how hard you try. Blue and red are my two favorite colors, so I enjoy wearing them together. I'm thinking choosing age appropriate accessories is your best way to handle the pleated skirt. I attached a knitted wool flower pin for something unique and different. Maybe you could put a belt on the outside of the sweater or add a few beaded necklaces as well. There comes a time in every woman's life when you have to leave Gossip Girl behind for Working Girl.

Off to put more stuff in boxes.

1 comment: