For those who believe clothing should be an expression of ourselves, but not 0ur value (mind over price tag), who aren't afraid to shake up an office casual day or who want to let their hair down on the weekends.

__________________________________________________________________________

Monday

About me:

< I believe that fashion should be inexpensive, and we should reuse pieces that are still intact and in line with whom we are.

< The clothes I select are stylish, but practical and sometimes a little quirky.

< I been a thrift/vintage store shopper since the days of MTV's House of Style with Todd Oldham.

< I rocked a pair of Pumas at my prom.

< A college professor told me that I have an eye for color.

< I found that teal dress for $12 at a vintage store.

< When I need inspiration, I listen to Incubus.

< When I need to dance, I listen to Gwen, Kylie, Amerie and MIA.

< I like the practical romance of French films.

< I've taken an airplane lesson and jumped out of a plane, but not at the same time.

< Every year I take a trip to see my two favorite basketball players play on the road in a different city.

< I want to try living in another country for a while.

< I love my Prius.

< I invest in wind energy.

< I'd like to leave here knowing that I made things a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment