For those who believe clothing should be an expression of ourselves, but not 0ur value (mind over price tag), who aren't afraid to shake up an office casual day or who want to let their hair down on the weekends.

__________________________________________________________________________

Friday

Reinvention: Nightgown to Miami Beach Dress

So I’d been looking for a cute short white dress for a long time. Eying a couple online at JCrew, but hesitant about the cost. I happened across this nightgown in a thrift shop. It’s made with embroidered cotton and has these fabulous embellishments at the top. If I put a white tank top or a low-neck cotton tee underneath plus short slip, I’m ready for a walk down the boardwalk. But the kicker…I found this aqua leather embroidered belt for $2.50. It’s a beauty. And in January, I will be heading off to Miami with my $5 cotton dress, my $2.50 belt and my strappy flowered sandals from Anthropologie.


No comments:

Post a Comment