For those who believe clothing should be an expression of ourselves, but not 0ur value (mind over price tag), who aren't afraid to shake up an office casual day or who want to let their hair down on the weekends.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sunday

Rejuvenated: Light Brights

nnn Spring Time nnn

I'm so glad that Spring is here.

I love riding around on the highway with the windows cracked and some poppy rock song playing in the background. It means it's time to put away some of those grays and start taking out some of my favorite colors.

I found this panel skirt for $4.99. Cotton mixed with ribbon mixed with lace - it's quite an assembly. Combine that with a lacy tank top from The Gap and a $2 thrift store belt, and I ready to spring into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment