For those who believe clothing should be an expression of ourselves, but not 0ur value (mind over price tag), who aren't afraid to shake up an office casual day or who want to let their hair down on the weekends.

__________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday

Renovate: Imagine the Possibilities

There's this thrift store that I go to that always has beautiful Indian and Asian pieces in it. I picked up two the other day. Both cost around $10. They usually come with pants, which I will re-donate later. I looked at the tunic up above and thought the colors were too vibrant to turn away. When I tried it on, the shape wasn't too flattering. Then I began scavenging around my place for things to make it better. My favorite trick, of course, is using a ribbon or belt to define the waist. The neckline looked a little odd on me, so I added a beaded necklace to cover the squareness up. I love looking at the possibilities that something has to offer because you never know what you'll come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment