For those who believe clothing should be an expression of ourselves, but not 0ur value (mind over price tag), who aren't afraid to shake up an office casual day or who want to let their hair down on the weekends.

__________________________________________________________________________

Thursday

Revival: Picking Up Other's Pieces


A $2 ruffle blouse adds a little pizazz to this tan shift dress from the Gap. I don't know if the spaghetti-looking stain on it was the cause of the previous owner discarding it, but it was nothing a toothbrush and some detergent couldn't solve. Do people really get rid of things because of small imperfections? Why not take the time to figure out a solution or embrace the flaws? I don't get rid of my holely jeans unless my underwear starts showing, and I'm happy I saved this blouse because I need something to wear to work yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment