For those who believe clothing should be an expression of ourselves, but not 0ur value (mind over price tag), who aren't afraid to shake up an office casual day or who want to let their hair down on the weekends.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sunday

Reasoning: When to Stay and When to Go


I had a few thrift stores on my list to check out while I was in Vancouver. At first glance when you enter a store, you probably know your chances of finding something right away. Each store that I entered, I didn't have a good feeling because their selection was so thin. So if you get this type of vibe, don't hang around for too long struggling to find something. Especially, if you're on vacation. Your time is valuable. Some times it's worth rummaging around a store for a while and other times it's better to move on and enjoy your day. I did find this top at the Salvation Army for $5, but that was it. However, I did get some priceless vacation photos, which you can see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment