For those who believe clothing should be an expression of ourselves, but not 0ur value (mind over price tag), who aren't afraid to shake up an office casual day or who want to let their hair down on the weekends.

__________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday

Renewal: In September it Begins Again

I have always had a fond affection for this time of the year. As a kid, I actually enjoyed going back to school. At the end of August, the gigantic September issues of fashion magazines begin to hit the newsstands. You might even see the first sweater of the new fall season displayed in the stores. I celebrate my New Year at the beginning of September.

I'd like to start to show you some fall items now. Richer colors like this maroon and dark green paisley dress that I bought for $5. This dress you could throw on a tight fitting light t-shirt underneath and wear with a pair of brown tall boots. I do love paisley, but you've always got to be aware of the right color combination and size. You don't want to look like you're wearing giant amoebas or something. (Ah, Biology 101)

No comments:

Post a Comment