For those who believe clothing should be an expression of ourselves, but not 0ur value (mind over price tag), who aren't afraid to shake up an office casual day or who want to let their hair down on the weekends.

__________________________________________________________________________

Thursday

Refined: The Wedding Crasher Dress

I have a wedding reception to go to this weekend, so I'm pulling out this little number that I bought back in January at a thrift store for $15. I love its slightly vintage look. If this was a former bridesmaids dress, I think I would have been glad to have worn it. There's a certain grace to it - the way the top is structured and how it floats all the way to the bottom. However, the flowers attached at the waist show it doesn't take itself too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment