For those who believe clothing should be an expression of ourselves, but not 0ur value (mind over price tag), who aren't afraid to shake up an office casual day or who want to let their hair down on the weekends.

__________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday

Resemble: J Crew Inspired, Thrift Store Bought

All the items combined in this outfit cost less than $15. I was obsessed with this one J Crew outfit that featured a tie and a sweater vest, so I was thrilled when I stopped into a thrift store and found a tie, vest and belt. Finally, something to work with. The white shirt and skirt I had picked up some time ago. The hardest thing about putting it together was learning how to tie a Windsor knot. I'm still not sure if that's right.

Breakdown
tie - $1.59
vest - $2.99
belt - $1.99
skirt - $2.99
shirt - $2.99


Off to Los Angeles. I have a few stores on my list to check out while I'm there. I'll update my trip blog when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment