For those who believe clothing should be an expression of ourselves, but not 0ur value (mind over price tag), who aren't afraid to shake up an office casual day or who want to let their hair down on the weekends.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sunday

Relativity: Pretty vs. Not So Pretty

There are two types of thrift store blouses in the world - the pretty and the not so pretty. I like them both. Take the first one. It's fun and a bit whimsical. I put it on and things start to look a little brighter. The second one is different. It's what I like to call on the verge of ugliness. You're not sure what to think about it when you see it from afar. Then you start to look closer and discover the beauty of it. Why it could possibly be a rose garden? I've gotten compliments on both at work. More so on the second one because I think you have to stop and consider what is exactly going on there. I've had these for well over a year. I probably didn't pay more than $4 for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment