For those who believe clothing should be an expression of ourselves, but not 0ur value (mind over price tag), who aren't afraid to shake up an office casual day or who want to let their hair down on the weekends.

__________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday

Regard: Cotton Candy Striped Skirt

Whomever handmade this skirt, I want to commend them for their ability to look at fabric and piece it together so well. The way the vertical lines at the bottom play off the horizontal lines throughout the body makes this skirt. It’s unique, but it doesn’t scream “look at me.” More like “you think I’m cute, don’t you?” Its hues remind me of cotton candy. And to think it only cost me $4, which probably is the going rate for cotton candy these days. So to you, thank you. I hope you’ve continued to create more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment