For those who believe clothing should be an expression of ourselves, but not 0ur value (mind over price tag), who aren't afraid to shake up an office casual day or who want to let their hair down on the weekends.

__________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday

Reminiscent: Things That Remind Me of Other Things

These $4 shorts are just cute. There's really not much else to say. This thrift store pair of rainbow short shorts remind me of 70s. In fact, I know the perfect Victoria's Secret soft tee to go with them.

Speaking of Victoria, which is also the name of the Canadian hometown of one of my favorite basketball players, which is a ferry ride away from Vancouver where I'll be visiting next week. (What a transition.) I have a short list of thrift stores to visit while I'm there, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the Canadians do it. As always, I'll post anything good that I come across and update my trusty trip blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment